Tuesday 23 December 2014

Tis The Season Tag



Do you have a favourite winter read?
Wolfsbane and Mistletoe


Find a book with blue on the cover
The Fault in Our Stars


Find a book you would use as the star on a Christmas tree
Roses Have Thorns: A Novel of Elizabeth I (Ladies in Waiting #3)


Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation


Pick one fictional character you would take with you on your winter vacation


Name one book on your wish list this Christmas
The Bane Chronicles (The Bane Chronicles)


Favourite holiday drink, treat and movie
My favourite holiday drinks are things like J2O, Smirnoff Ice and WKD. Treats I like at Christmas include the Christmas flavours or Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream and all the Christmas style doughnuts, cakes and cookies you can get. My favourite Christmas films include The Grinch, Home Alone 1, 2 and 3, Miracle on 34th Street and Gremlins. My overall favourite Christmas film though is A Christmas Carol. I have seen all the versions of that, but my favourites include the Patrick Stewart and Jim Carey versions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment