Tuesday 9 February 2016

Confessions of a Fangirl


Supernatural is my favourite ever TV show. I just love all the fantasy and horror elements to this show. I own loads of Supernatural merchandise including- Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset, Season 7 DVD, Season 8 DVD, the first 3 novels, Sam Pop Vinyl, Dean Pop Vinyl, Charlie Pop Vinyl, Demons and Monsters book. I also want to get Season 9 on DVD, a Castiel Pop Vinyl, a Crowley Pop Vinyl and a Bobby Pop Vinyl. I also own about 5 of the other novels as e-books on my Nook and tablet. Dean is my fave character overall with Castiel a close runner up. Sam is also an awesome character. I love the Bromance between Sam, Dean and Castiel. Crowley is a great demon but he can be a bit soft at times when he gives people want they want very easily. Overall, this is my favourite show by far and I hope they continue to make it for many more years to come. 



A book and TV series (another TV series) that I love is the Outlander series. Sam Heughan and Catriona Balfe are both brilliant actors and they really make this series of novels come alive for me. I also love seeing Sam Heughan topless as he is a really good looking guy. I also own the Collectors Edition Blu-Ray of the TV series which came with 5 photo cards of the show and a collectors book showing you photos from each episode. As for the books I own 2 copies of Outlander (an old version and the TV version), Dragonfly In Amber and Voyager. However, I only own one each of Dragonfly In Amber and Voyager. The TV edition cover of Outlander is by far my favourite out of the two I own. I can't wait to read the rest of the novels in this brilliant series and I'm so excited to see Outlander back on my screen later this year. 



The Fault In Our Stars is a book that I absolutely love. I fell in love with this novel the first time I read it. It's a funny, heart wrenching and moving story that will make you cry at the end of the novel. I cried when I read this novel and the same when I saw the film. For this I own the DVD, the original cover novel and the movie cover novel. The original cover novel was a present from a friend and the movie cover novel I bought from Oxfam for 99p. It was a bargain so I thought I would buy it as I love movie/TV cover novels. The plot for this novel is really sad as it is about cancer, so that is why the end of the novel made me cry. You really fall in love with these characters as they are just normal people suffering from cancer who want to have a normal life when they know they can't. This novel and film will move you to you core and make you feel a lot of different emotions. 

1 comment:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars and Outlander are great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete