Friday 24 February 2017

Supernatural Tag

How did you hear about SPN?
I first saw a trailer on TV around the time the show started in the UK in 2005. I thought that it looked like my kind of show as I love anything to do with demons, monsters, supernatural creatures/beings. Plus I thought Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles were really good looking aswell. 

How long have you been watching SPN? 
I have been watching Supernatural since it first started in 2005 and I'm still watching it to this day. It's one of my favourite ever shows. 

Who's your favorite character? 

My favourite character is obviously Dean as he has a lot of great lines in the show. I also love Sam, Castiel and Mary. My main female of the show definitely has to be Charlie and I was really sad when she left the show. That episode definitely made me want to cry. I also have a love for Bobby aswell. 

Which season do you like the most?

I can't really choose a favourite season as I like them all in their own ways for very different reasons obviously. However, I did really like Season 3 with Lilith as the main bad guy. 

What season are you currently watching?

I am currently watching Season 12 as it's airing on E4 in the UK every Wednesday.


How many DVDs of SPN do you have? 

I own a boxset of Seasons 1-6. Then I own Seasons 7 and 8 separately. I still need to buy Season 9, 10 and 11 on DVD to complete my set. I also own the DVD of Supernatural Anime which was a Christmas present in 2015. 

What are your favorite episodes? 

My favourite episodes include Wendigo, Croatoan, Hollywood Babylon and A Very Supernatural Christmas. 

Have you ever seen the stars live?

No I have never seen the cast of Supernatural live. I would love to meet them so much, but they hardly ever come to London so I doubt I will ever get the chance to meet them. 

What got you hooked to SPN? 

I got hooked onto Supernatural because I love demons, monsters, vampires, werewolves, myths, legends, etc. The show always has a great storyline to get you hooked into that current season. Most times the last episode of every season ends with a cliffhanger so you want to watch the next season to find out what happens next. It's just a shame you have to wait so long between seasons. I had to wait 2 years between seasons 8 and 9 as the channel previously showing it dropped the show and no one would pick it up. I used to collect the magazines aswell until they stopped making them. I still own the 100 page issues of the magazine. I also own the first 3 novels in paperback (the rest on e-reader), the demons and monsters book, bobbys journal, one of the season guides, one of each character for the pop vinyl figures and Dean's necklace. 

What do you think about the marriage of Jared and Genevieve?

I think they are a gorgeous couple and you can tell that they really love each other. I thought it was great how they met on the set of the show. Jared is such a family man with his own family and with Jensen's family. Jensen is like an Uncle to Jared's children. I also think Jensen and Danneel make a gorgeous couple aswell and they will be adding to their family soon with twins. Jared will also be adding to his family very soon with a new baby. 

What do you think of slash fiction?

I think slash fiction is great when it is written well and has a storyline which will capture readers. You have to feel invested in the story to carry on reading it. A lot of fan fiction is always really good though and makes you want to read more/different stories in the future. 

If you could change one thing in the series, what would it be? 

I would like some particular characters to come back to the show, such as Bobby and Charlie. There are also a few characters I would like to see die, not naming any names. I also want them to do more episodes where they go out investigating one crime in a town, like they used to do, and not stretch the storyline for the whole series. 

Say one bad thing about SPN? 

I hate it when they kill off your favourite characters with no chance of them coming back from the dead. I fall in love with a character because of their personality and then they either leave the show or die. Some seasons may be weak in plot at times, but they always pick it up again in the next season. So sometimes you may feel like not watching the next episode just because you didn't like the last one, but when you watch it you find it isn't as bad as the last episode. 

What are you most afraid of?

When I was little I had a clown china doll in my bedroom and that used to scare the hell out of me. I'm also scared of spiders and snakes (any insects to be fair). Also, at some music stadiums, when I'm sat in the back row of the 4th level, I get vertigo when walking up and down the stairs to my seat. I'm not afraid of heights, I just get vertigo walking up a height in a music stadium. 

How do you kill a shapeshifter?

You can kill a shapeshifter either with silver bullets or a silver knife. Or you can decapitate them. 

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched Supernatural but I really liked this blog post. It's interesting to see what aspects people love about shows. Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete